Celebrating 100 Years ~ 1914-2014
Trustees & Staff
|70 N. Main Street
Perry, New York 14530
Peggy Parker, Library Director
for the Evening
CLICK HERE for photos of the four
Pery Public Library
100th Anniversary series programs.
Booked for the Evening was sponsored by
Friends of Perry Public Library.
The event went on as planned.
Welcome to Perry Public Library
The Perry Public Library was completed and opened in 1914 through a
grant from the Andrew Carnegie Corporation. It was originally chartered to serve the
residents of the Town of Perry. On October 4, 2002, the Board of Regents of the
State of New York granted the library a new charter designating the Perry Central School
District as the library's chartered service area. (Click on New Charter for details about the formation
of the new district.)
The Stowell-Wiles Art Gallery addition to the library was dedicated in
1935 and is open during all library hours. Special group or individual tours may be
of Perry Public Library
Funding for the creation of this page was supported by Federal Library Services and Technology Act funds granted by the New York State Library to the Pioneer Library System.